Thursday, September 8, 2011

Silhouette Composition 1: Liberty



Those bellow are my two versions of my silhouette composition 1:
(I could not decide which i like best)



My process:

I took 3 pictures from my own camera:




Then I started adjusting the first photo:
I used the clone stamp tool do erase the background in order to make my next layer pop out:

Then I start using the magnetic selection tool to select (and cut out) the statue out of the picture:

Then i placed the statue on the top  the 1st layer,
and also adjusted hue/saturation: lightness was set to zero.
then I started testing some layer styles
After that I decided to put a texture over al the other layers,
so I decided to cut out the flowers from one picture and pasted it as a new layer:
My last steps were to resize the flowers layer in order to cover all the composition, and  change the opacity to make it more transparent. 





No comments:

Post a Comment